Ark Swift closed on 20th March 2020 due to Coronavirus and remains closed until further notice
Please visit ‘Updates for Parents’ found under ‘Life at School’ for the latest updates and communication
The aims and objectives of the curriculum in our academy are:
- The provision of a high quality, relevant education for all children.
- To assist all pupils to develop to their full potential by striving to cater for their different strengths and interests.
- To equip pupils with the skills, knowledge and attitudes necessary for both the present and the future needs of the immediate community and society at large.
- To provide cross curricular links to ensure that pupils’ learning has even greater coherence.
- To embed the application of ICT across the curriculum in order to maximise pupils’ learning and progress.
- To support pupils in mastering the skills, knowledge and understanding required to be fully prepared for secondary education.
Click here to download the policy in full: Ark Swift Curriculum Policy 17-18