The aims and objectives of the curriculum in our academy are:
- The provision of a high quality, relevant education for all children.
- To assist all pupils to develop to their full potential by striving to cater for their different strengths and interests.
- To equip pupils with the skills, knowledge and attitudes necessary for both the present and the future needs of the immediate community and society at large.
- To provide cross curricular links to ensure that pupils’ learning has even greater coherence.
- To embed the application of ICT across the curriculum in order to maximise pupils’ learning and progress.
- To support pupils in mastering the skills, knowledge and understanding required to be fully prepared for secondary education.
Click here to download the policy in full: Ark Swift Curriculum Policy 17-18